Tomatoes are an excellent ingredient when it comes to repairing skin damage and making it look bright and glowing.
What a lot of people don’t know is how you can use it in the form of a facial for a 360-degree rejuvenation.
Here are the ways how you can tomato in a facial to get the skin that you have always desired.
To get your very own natural tomato cleanser, you will need:
- 1 small tomato and
- 2 tbsp of baking soda
- To make your cleanser, take 1 tomato and blend it into a puree.
- Now, take a clean bowl, add the tomato puree and 2 tbsp of baking soda in it.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a paste.
- Rinse your face using warm water to open the pores.
- Apply this paste onto your face and gently massage using a circular motion.
- Leave it to dry for 5-10 minutes and rinse it off using cold water.
- Repeat this treatment twice every day for best results.
To make your all-natural scrub, you will need:
- 1 tomato halved and
- ½ teaspoon fine cane sugar
- Take 1 tomato, rinse it off to get rid of impurities and cut it in half.
- In a plate, add 1/2 Tsp of sugar to it.
- Dip the sliced tomato into the sugar and apply it onto your face.
- Start massaging your skin in a circular motion using the tomato.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off using warm water.
- Pat the skin dry.
- Exfoliate your skin twice every month for clearer skin.
For your homemade natural toner, you will need:
- To begin the process, take 2 tomatoes and rinse it in order to get rid of impurities of it.
- Toss the tomato in a blender and make a puree of it.
- Transfer it into a bowl and squeeze 1 lemon into it.
- Mix both the ingredients really well.
- After exfoliating, dip a cotton ball into this mix and apply it onto your face.
- Massage for 1-2 minutes.
- Leave it on till the skin absorbs the juices in.
- Use the toner twice every day after cleansing your face.
To get your natural mask, you will need:
- 1/3rd cup of cornmeal,
- 1 cup of tomatoes,
- 1 Egg white,
- 1 Tsp of honey and
- 1/2 Tsp of lemon juice
- Toss 1 cup of tomatoes into a blender and blend it into a puree.
- Take a clean bowl, add 1/3rd cup of cornmeal, blended tomatoes, 1 Tsp of honey and 1/2 Tsp of lemon juice into it.
- Break open 1 egg into it, use only the white part.
- Mix well in order to make a paste out of it.
- Apply this paste onto your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off using cold water and pat the skin dry.
- Finish by using some hydrating gel over it.
- You can use this mask once every week for a glowing face.